Solution Series Event Encore
Mandates - What You Can Do
COVID CON & BEYOND! - ATTEND ONLINE FOR FREE!
Discover the truth about how you can achieve Energetic Health with these AMAZING 6 chapters (228 pages total) including:
- The Root Cause of Disease
- Connecting Your Body Holistically
- The 4 Considerations For Healing
- Loving Your Mitochondria
- The Art of Eating Healthy
- You Are Energetic!!!
- PLUS – Download The 63 Page Federally Filed Grand Jury Petition
C19 Shot Injury Recovery, The Grand Jury Petition & COVID CON & Beyond!
With Dr. Henry Ealy & Jonathan Otto
Is your employer or university attempting to mandate an experimental inoculation without fulfilling informed consent?
Big THANK YOU to Ricky Varandas & The Ripple Effect Podcast for helping produce this video featuring Pam Popper, founder of Make Americans Free Again, Tom Renz, founder of Renz Law, and Lisa Parker, Senior Union Labor Consultant and moderated by gubernatorial candidate Reinette Senum.
You have rights. Learn about informed consent, religious (personal belief) exemptions, and how anti-discrimination laws can protect your freedom of choice. More information can be found below.
COVID CON & BEYOND KICKS OFF IN
disclaimer & compliance
***All Information Shared On This Website Is Public Domain & For Educational Purposes. Information Can Be Shared Freely With The Understanding That All Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Go Here For A Current List Of The FDA’s Position On Various Therapeutic Interventions. We Are Required To Inform You That Any Information Presented On This Site (Including Within The Videos) Is Not Intended To Advise, Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease Including COVID. Additionally, We Are Required To Inform You That Any Information Presented On This Site (Including Within the Videos) Is Not Intended To Constitute Legal Advice Or Service. Always Consult With Qualified Licensed Medical Professionals & Legal Experts Before Enacting Any Information Presented Herein.***
***Please Be Aware That At No Time Will We Offer Advice, Guidance, Or Direction With Respect To Whether Or Not An Individual Should Or Should Not Receive COVID Inoculations Still In Clinical Trial According To The National Institutes Of Health (NIH). We Encourage All People To Review Available Safety & Efficacy Data, Published By The CDC Through The Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) And The CDC’s COVID Data Tracker, With Their Trusted Healthcare Team And Make The Decision That Is Right For Them. We Support Every Individual’s Rights As Patients To Agree To Or Decline Any Medical Procedure As Stated In The American Medical Association’s Code Of Medical Ethics 1.1.3(d).***
***In A Transparent Effort To Be In Full Compliance With The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Regarding Prevention, Treatment, & Deceptive Practices (15 U.S. Code § 57b & Section 19 of the FTC Act), We Are Required To Notify You That The Information Presented On This Website Is A Collection Of Peer-Reviewed Empirical Evidence, But Has Not Yet Been Evaluated By The FDA For Safety & Efficacy. None Of The Information Provided Is Intended To Replace The Care And Supervision Of Qualified Licensed Medical Professional Or The Legal Advice Of Licensed Attorneys. Additionally In Full Disclosure, We Do Not Endorse Any Products, Companies Or Services.***
- Send Questions Below Via Email To Employer Or School Attempting To Mandate Experimental Products. Include An Attorney Of Your Choosing On The Email Whenever Possible.
- Await The Employer Or School’s Response. They Will Not Be Able To Fulfill Informed Consent Because Each Of The EUA Experimental Products Are Still In Clinical Trial And As Such, Long-term Adverse Events Have Not Yet Been Determined.
- Once The Employer Or School Responds, Submit Your SIGNED & NOTARIZED Religious Exemption And Inform Your Employer Or School That
- Based upon Title 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III), all people have a right to accept or refuse any product under EUA.
- Based upon 45 CFR 46§ 46.116(a)(2) and additional 45 CFR 46 Law, no person can be ‘coerced or unduly influenced’ to participate in an ongoing clinical trial.
- Based upon Title 7 of the 1964 Civil Rights Act (SEC. 2000e-2. [Section 703] (a)(1-2) and additional Law, no employer can ‘limit, segregate, or classify’ employees or prospective employees in such a way that would discriminate based upon religion, race, color, sex, or national origin and that EQUAL ACCOMMODATION must be granted to all employees.
- Based upon Brown vs the Board of Education, no educational institution may discriminate against any student and that EQUAL ACCOMMODATION must be granted for all students because ‘separate but equal has no place’ in American society because it is decidedly unequal.
In Our Opinion, No One Should Be Forced To Participate In An Ongoing Experiment Or Be Threatened With Job Loss.
This Isn’t Right…It Isn’t Fair…It Isn’t American.
Simply Stated, No One Can Tell You What To Do With Your Body. Your Body Is A Gift Given To You By Your Biological Parents & Not Your Employer, School, Or Government. As Of June 19, 1865, No One May Own Or Exercise Their Will Over Your Body Without Your Informed Consent. The Strategy Below Has Worked For Many People, But May Not Work For All. You Have Rights Under Emergency Use Authorization Law (21 USC 360bbb-3), Informed Consent Laws (45 CFR 46), Anti-Discrimination Laws (Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act), & Equal Opportunity Rulings (Brown v Board of Education).
We Can’t Tell You What To Do…But We Can Tell You What We Would Do If Someone Illegally Threatened Our Ability To Provide For Our Families.
Detailed Step By Step
- Do Not Quit Under Any Circumstances! Instead, Elongate The Process & Document Every Communication With Your Employer Or School Via Email. Do Not Attempt To Communicate Verbally As That Would Have No Substance Should You Need To Go To Court To Protect Your Inalienable Rights.
- Organize Fellow Employees (Or Students) Who Wish To Decline The Experimental Inoculation. A Sizeable Minority Can Impact A Company (Or School) And Balance The Power Dynamic. Be Prepared To Strike & Protest If Necessary (Montgomery Bus Boycott). Include Employees (Or Students) Who Used Their Freedom To Participate In The Experiment, But Have Regrets, Got Infected Anyway, Were Injured, Or Have No Desire To Be Forced To Get An Unlimited Number Of Boosters That Have Never Undergone Clinical Trial For Safety. Do Not Decline The Shot, Simply Demand That Informed Consent Be Fulfilled So You Can Decide What Is Best For You. This Is Your Right To Do So!
- Exercise Your Rights To Be Properly Informed Before You Consider Granting Your Informed Consent. Your Employer (Or School) Is Legally Obligated To Satisfy The Requirements For Informed Consent By Answering Any Questions Employees Have. (SEE BELOW FOR A LIST OF 15 POTENTIAL QUESTIONS) Any Employer (Or School) Who Attempts To Mandate Is Responsible For Satisfying The Requirements For Informed Consent As An Arbiter Of The Mandate. If You Are A Member Of A Union, Mandates Constitute A Change To Contract And Must Be Collectively Bargained Before Being Enacted Else There Is A Breech Of Contract And Subsequent Penalties Are Possible. Any Change To The Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) Without The Consent Of The Voting Members Of The Union Is A Potential Violation Of Contract Law. Unions Have Rights!
- When Your Employer (Or School) Is Unable To Answer Each Of The Questions Below To Your Satisfaction, Then Informed Consent Has Not Been Satisfied Under The Law And Your Right To Refuse For Any Reason Is Now Valid.
- At This Point You Can Now File A Signed & Notarized Religious Exemption (Personal Belief Exemption) That States You Are Declining The Experimental Inoculation Because The Employer (Or School) Was Unable To Prove It’s Safety & Efficacy By Satisfying Their Legal Requirement To Fulfill Informed Consent. As A Result, You Can State That You Are Following The Guidelines Of The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Which States That Employers Are Required To Honor Religious (Personal Belief) Exemptions. Inform Your Employer As You Submit Your Religious (Personal Belief) Exemption That Any Attempt To Terminate (Or Expel) You Will Be Viewed As A Wrongful Termination (Expulsion) Based Upon Discriminatory Practices That Have Been Outlawed In The Work Place By Title VII Of The 1964 Civil Rights Act. Notify Them That Any Attempt To Create A Hostile Workplace (Or Educational Space) Or Refusal To Provide Equal Accommodations For All Employees (Or Students) Will Result In You Defending Yourself In Court To The Fullest Extent Of The Law. NOTE: You Are Not Required To Reveal Your Faith Or Have A Member Of Your Congregation Confirm Your Faith. Your Religious Freedom Is Protected By The 1st Amendment Of The Constitution And Your Right To Religious Privacy Is Protected By Title VII Of The 1964 Civil Rights Act. WE HIGHLY DISCOURAGE USING YOUR EMPLOYER’S (Or School’s) FORMS OR PAPERWORK REGARDING EXEMPTIONS & NEVER SIGN ANYTHING THAT DOESN’T USE THE EXACT WORD EXEMPTION!!!!
- Your Employer (Or School) May Contend That Your Right To Refuse Is Invalid Due To The Recent FDA Approval Of Comirnaty. However, What The FDA CONDITIONALLY Approved Was A Product (Comirnaty) That At The Time Of This Writing Is Currently Unavailable. Regardless Of Any FDA Approval, Informed Consent Still Must Be Fulfilled Before Any Vaccine Can Be Administered. FDA Conditional Or Full Approval Does Not Relinquish The Employer From Their Responsibility To Fulfill Informed Consent As The Arbiter Of The Mandate.
15 questions for informed consent
- Employers (Schools) are required to disclose any and all potential conflicts of interest (COI) including public and personal investments in the pharmaceutical companies manufacturing COVID vaccines, as well as COIs via private contracts with the local, state, and federal government. Can you please provide the full list of any and all financial conflicts of interest? Has the business (or school) received any money from the federal or state government to promote COVID vaccinations? Has the business (or school) you received any money from pharmaceutical companies or subsidiaries to promote COVID vaccinations? Has the business (or school) received any money from local, state, or federal governments, agencies or pharmaceutical companies that incentivize the administration of COVID vaccinations?
- I have a right to medical privacy. If I elect to get inoculated will my right to keep my vaccination status private be honored?
- Who is liable if I get injured and am unable to work for any length of time? How long will it take me to receive injury compensation, so my family isn’t left out in the cold while I recover?
- Will my consent to get inoculated terminate any aspect of my employee benefits I may be entitled to during my years of service to this company or government entity, if I’m injured or killed by these vaccines still in clinical trial?
- Can you please provide the full breakdown of post-inoculation death and injury reports in the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) and any other surveillance systems? How many people have died? How many people have been permanently disabled? How many people have experienced life threatening events? How many people have been hospitalized? How many people have needed urgent or emergent care? How many babies have been miscarried?
- What is the potential gain of benefit vs risk of injury in my age demographic if I elect to get inoculated? What are the specific benefits if I get inoculated? What are the specific risks? Is there a risk of death or permanent disability if I receive the COVID vaccine? What are the other current warnings for each experimental vaccine?
- If I’m injured, how do I ensure a healthcare professional reports my injury to VAERS?
- What long-term data (36+ months) is available on how many people have developed autoimmunity, infertility or similar debilitating conditions after getting inoculated?
- Which federal laws prevent me from suing vaccine manufacturers in civil court?
- What are all of the ingredients in the experimental COVID vaccines? Which of them are carcinogenic, mutagenic, or teratogenic? Which of them have been classified as toxins, poisons, or dangerous for human consumption by the US EPA and/or International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)?
- Will this shot protect me against all variants?
- Can I still get COVID and transmit the infection even if I’m fully vaccinated?
- What is antibody dependent enhancement(ADE)? How will I know if I am experiencing it? Is ADE something that can happen to me if I get the experimental COVID vaccine?
- I’ve already recovered, and the scientific literature shows that I have ‘long-term, robust and durable’ immunity against SARS-CoV-2 virus. Why am I required to be vaccinated against something I already have immunity against? Am I eligible to prove my immunity using EUA approved antibody and/or T-cell tests?
- There are many peer-reviewed scientific papers supporting the use of Monoclonal Antibodies, Ivermectin, Vitamin D, C, A, Zinc and Hydroxychloroquine. What treatment options exist should I elect to use my civil right to refuse this inoculation?
NEW RESOURCE ADDED
- The Most Complete Religious Exemption Form We’ve Seen Thus Far – https://forunitedsolutions.org/religious-exemptions
Informed Consent Law – 45 CFR 46
Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
Note That All Experimental Vaccines Are Still In Clinical Trial So These Are Experimental Products By Legal Definition. Whether You Are Enrolled In The Clinical Trial Or Not Is Immaterial, The Product Is Experimental Until All Clinical Trials Are Completed, Analyzed & Published.
Pfizer-BioNTech clinical trial is currently scheduled to end May 2, 2023.
Moderna-NIH clinical trial is currently scheduled to end October 27, 2022.
Johnson & Johnson clinical trial is currently scheduled to end January 2, 2023.
Cormirnaty clinical trial data collection is currently scheduled to end December 31, 2025 and December 31, 2026.
Note That FDA Approved A Future Pfizer Product (Comirnaty) That Currently Is Unavailable. As Such, What Is Available Is Still Only Approved Under EUA.
Under 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3, Mandating The Use Of Experimental Products Is Prohibited.
National Labor Relations Board – Duty Of Employer
Which Is More Robust, Durable, Flexible & Longer Lived – Immunity From Infection Or Immunity From Experimental Inoculations?
Do Safe & Effective Treatments Exist? What Does The Peer-Reviewed Literature Say?
Religious (Personal Belief) Exemption Resources
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION AT COVID CON '21
COVID CON - Solutions & More!
What can you do to be part of the solution? EVERYTHING! Find out how much power you really possess!